EverCheap Shipping Policies
The following is a summary of EverCheap's Shipping Policies for all orders.
- Currently, our shipping charges are $2.99 for the first item on an order, and $2.49 for each additional item.
- For Customers in Alaska or Hawaii Only: Certain large-sized items will incur an additional air freight charge if shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. This charge is clearly denoted on the item description page for the items to which it will apply. The surcharge will show up after you enter your shipping address during the order process.
- Most orders are shipped within two business days. We are usually able to beat this deadline. This is the longest it should take to process and ship your order.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, not counting Holidays.
- If you place your order after close of business (3PM Eastern), it is considered to have been placed on the following business day. You can view this table for a general guideline.
- Orders which meet the weight requirement are sent via US Postal Service 1st Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. When the package is too heavy to ship via 1st Class Mail, the package will be sent via US Postal Service Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- If an item unexpectedly goes out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail. At that time, you will be given the option to wait for the item to ship or to cancel the order. If you decide to cancel the order, your full payment for that item, including applicable shipping charges, will be refunded immediately.
Site Design, Layout, Help Screens Copyright 2004-2018 EverCheap.com